I want to share one of my favourite looks that I’ve recently done on my lovely client Iana. She requested a smokey eye and a nude lip colour to wear to her friend’s wedding later that evening with a black dress. She loved the result and I loved the process!
– Milk Makeup Hydrogrip primer, Kush mascara
– NYX Professional Makeup Pore Filler primer, Born to Glow liquid illuminator, cream contour stick, Strobe of Genius highlighter palette
– L’Oréal Paris Freshwear foundation and Full Wear concealer, cream blush stick, Setting Spray, sculpting duo
– M·A·C Cosmetics Lip Conditioner, Studio Fix powder, Painterly paint pot, Brushblack liquid eyeliner
– Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer & Butter Blush
– KVD Vegan Beauty Shade and Light eye contour palette
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder book
– ColourPop lipliner & ultra matte lip in Aquarius.
She also left me an incredible review, which I really appreciate. It’s always a nice confidence boost when I can make my clients happy beyond their expectations!
(Disclaimer: I do have Iana’s consent to post her images on designated websites including Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, and use in my digital portfolio.)