- Learn how to use a felt-tip eyebrow styler for a more natural & fluffy brow look. It’s really delicate and creates hair-like strokes.
MAC Shape & Shade Brow Tint
Glossier Brow Flick
- Use multitasking products. For example, lipstick used as blush not only stays longer on the cheeks, but also creates cohesion in the look.
There are also products that are designed to do both functions:
MILK Makeup Lip + Cheek Sticks
Many variations of Nudestix products
- If using a cream brozing/contouring product, don’t apply it directly on to your face (it can erase your base makeup and be harder to blend out). Pick up the product with your brush either directly from the product or the back of your hand, this allows for control over placement of it on your face and for a build-up to a desired intensity.
Fenty Beauty Match Stix
HUDA Beauty Tantour Cream
- Play around with different colours and looks when you have free time. You never know what looks you could create! You might find something that you like and something you don’t. You might incorporate some into your daily makeup routine.
- Learn how to properly line/overline your lips. Analyze the shape of your lips and only overline in the areas where there’s a more slim portion, and line the rest as regular. If you feel like you need to overline all over – please do! Makeup has no rules.
What are some of your makeup tips? Let me know in the comments below!