I want to share some of my favourite blogs that cover a wide variety of topics and have their own unique style & voice. Welcome to Artist Spotlight #2 series on my blog.
- Katie Jane Hughes – a talented MUA who posts her work from studio photoshoots to red carpet looks, great for inspiration.
- Man Repeller – a blog with very forward language and intriguing topics covering fashion, beauty, and “everything else a woman cares about”, it’s definitely one of my top favourites!
- Vogue World – a fashion blog that tracks different and new trends, celebrity lifestyles, and “fashion, beauty, culture, living, runway” and beyond! I find myself constantly immersed in this one.
- Beauty Is Boring – photos and videos of makeup looks that are unconventional and interesting, the team redefines beauty as we know it in an innovative way; video outtakes are great as well.
- Honey Soleil – a lifestyle brand helping you to live your best, well-balanced life. Wellness for your mind, body and soul. There is also a podcast!
- Estée Lalonde – an engaging blog about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, her podcast, and newsletter.
- The Sunday Girl – a blog dedicated to product reviews, with various categories of make-up and skincare, very thorough and updated information.
Enjoy! What are some of your favourite blogs? I would love to know in the comments below.