- Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer – Conceal, shape and brighten with this new full coverage concealer. The large, fluffy doe applicator ensures an easy, even application and the velvety, smooth formula leaves behind a matte finish that lasts all day. With 30 shades that match 99% of skin tones, it’s easy to find your perfect hue.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer – This soft-matte concealer has a slightly creamier texture compared to Shape Tape’s drier formula, so naturally, it’s a winner for concealing undereye discoloration without settling into fine lines or looking dry. But this budge-proof and shine-controlling concealer still lives up to its long-wearing promises. Once it sets down, this product stays in place the majority of the day and it won’t smear or fade—even through a sweaty spin class.
- L’Oreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer – This drugstore drop is another almost-identical dupe, from its extra-large doe to the formula. Like most of their complexion products in the Infallible line, this matte concealer-contour cream hybrid also lives up to its long-wearing claims. However, because we don’t sleep in our makeup (a beauty no-no), we can’t attest to a 24 hour wear time. It does, however, hold beautifully for a solid 10-12 hours.
- ELF 16 Hour Camo Concealer – This full-coverage concealer is probably the closest dupe to the Shape Tape and it’s only $5. It only launched last year and has already achieved an impressive fan following. It’s formulated with a similarly lightweight matte formula and pigment-rich full coverage finish that doesn’t look heavy under the eyes.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (not shown but used up!) – This beauty guru-approved concealer was one of the first products touting a nearly identical formula to Shape Tape’s, going viral in the beauty sphere after its initial launch. Similar to the Shape Tape, Revolution’s concealer is highly pigmented and matte so you can attain full coverage without having to build up a ton of product and avoid the dreaded cakey effect from multiple layers.
Do you use any of these concealers? What are your other favourites? Let me know in the comments below!