(Disclaimer: I do have Kaleigh’s consent to post her images on designated websites including Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, and use in my digital portfolio.)
Sultry, green party glam on gorgeous Alena!
– Dior Backstage primer, Diorshow mascara
– Chanel Les Beiges foundation
– NARS Radiant Creamy concealer
– KVD Vegan Beauty loose setting powder
– Make Up For Ever sculpting powder, Mist & Fix setting spray
– Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
– Milani Luminoso baked blush
– NYX Cosmetics Epic Ink liquid eyeliner, Wonder contour stick, Powder Contour Palette, Strobe of Genius highlighter palette, Suede nude lipliner
– Revolution the Emily Edit eyeshadow palette
– MAC Cosmetics Soft Ocre paintpot, Honeylove matte lipstick, Smoulder Eye Kohl eyeliner
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in Soft Brown
– Ardell Wispies lashes.
(Disclaimer: I do have Alena’s consent to post her images on designated websites including Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, and use in my digital portfolio.)
Years & years ago… No, but seriously. One of my first ever ColourPop orders included their:
– Dream Street eyeshadow palette (collaboration with Kathleen Lights)
– No Filter concealer
– Ultra Matte & Ultra Satin liquid lipsticks.
I was so proud of this look at the time and it was one of my first ever posts on my Instagram page, which has grown tremendously since then!
– M·A·C Cosmetics Studio Fix foundation & powder, Peaches blush, Double Gleam highlighter, Creme d’ Nude lipstick
– Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown
– MAKE UP FOR EVER Let’s Gold eyeshadow palette.
Inspired by Euphoria ✨
– Morphe Brushes x James Charles eyeshadow palette
– M·A·C Cosmetics Bronze bronzer, Peaches blush, Doublegleam highlighter
– Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder and brow gel
– NYX Professional Makeup Pale Pink lip pencil, Creme Brulee butter gloss.